Duct Tape Flowers – Sunday Spotlight
Tape comes in so many fun colors and patterns these days! There are several different kinds to pick from! I’ve been having fun with a specific kind this week though and I wanted to share these fun and easy roses with you. This weeks Sunday Spotlight roundup is Duct Tape flowers!
I made this fun little time lapse video to show you how to make a rose.
They are so easy to make! Pick your favorite pattern, or two, and get creating! This is what you will need:
- Floral wire
- wire cutters
- duct tape (1-3 patterns and colors)
I’ll let you in on a little secret. The tape I used for these is not name brand. I bought it at the dollar store in fact! The best part of this secret? The cheap no name tape is easier to work with when making flowers than the heavy duty real stuff. And it still comes in some really fun patterns! I have made them with the name brand stuff before too, and it works just fine. But the flimsy no name dollar store brand is just easier to work with for these delicate flowers.
Aren’t they so fun?!
Do you want to learn how to make more Duct tape flowers?
Here are some other really great flower tutorials you should check out! You will be surprised how easy it is. I promise you will love it!
- Duct tape fringe flowers via Skip to my Lou
- Duct tape joyful flower via How Joyful
- Round tape flowers via What’s Ur Home Story
- Duct tape dandelions via 30 minute crafts
- Duct tape dahlia wreath via Duck brand tape
- Duct tape calla lilies via All free kids crafts
- Duct tape daisy via Duct brand tape
- Rainbow tape flower pen via Seven Sisters
A fun inexpensive decoration for a teens room, on frames, notebooks, shoes, and anywhere else you can think of! Which of these amazing flowers are you going to make first?