Cookies are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously)
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- You can opt out of cookies for some third-party advertising sites for interest-based advertising by visiting aboutads.info.
The Craft Shack also uses Targeting cookies to:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, twitter, G+ and Pinterest.
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties, EVER.