25 Personalized Christmas Projects with Cricut
There is just something neat about seeing your name on an item isn’t there? I used to check the keychain rack in every store I came across, just hoping that maybe this time I would find my name spelled “correctly” (it’s super rare to find Kelli spelled with i not y!) I think when you’re presented with something that has been personalized just for you, it makes you feel valued and important.
That’s why I wanted to do personalized Christmas stockings in my place of work. I supervise 15 employees and so this year, with my friends at Cricut, I personalized stockings for each one of them. When they saw their name on their very own stocking hanging on the wall at work, each and every face lit up. It was so much fun to see!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I shared the tutorial for those fun stockings here.
Now I am super excited to share 25 more personalized Christmas ideas you can make with your Cricut! These super amazing bloggers have put together some really fun ideas. Be sure to check them out!
- Engraved Acrylic Gift Tags with the Cricut Maker (by Giggles Galore)
- Personalized Letter to Santa Wood Sign (by Tried and True Blog)
- Book Lovers Gift Basket (by Pretty Providence)
- Cricut Personalized TShirt and Koozie for Dad (by Craft Box Girls)
- Cricut Custom Wood Trees (by Kingston Crafts)
- Personalized Ornaments with the Cricut Maker (by 5 Little Monsters)
- Personalized Christmas Eve Box (by Artsy Fartsy Mama)
- Easy Personalized Holiday Pajamas (by Sookee Designs)
- Custom Coasters Cricut Holiday Gift Idea (by Printable Crush)
- Special Delivery Bag with the Cricut Maker (by Clover Lane)
- Easy Paper Cone Christmas Tree Treat Boxes (by Smart Fun DIY)
- Personalized North Pole Express Pajamas (by Fawn Prints)
- Monogram Teacher Tote Bag (by Sew Much Ado)
- “Gangsta Wrapper” Holiday Gift Bag (by The Cards We Drew)
- DIY Personalized Christmas Tea Towel (by Southern Couture)
- Personalized Scarf and Glove Gift Set (by That’s What Che Said)
- Monogrammed Wood Sign Gift (by Twelve on Main)
- Personalized Christmas Truck Ornament (by Lydi Out Loud)
- Personalized Holiday Coasters (by Try it – Like it – Create it)
- Santa Christmas Eve Personalized Sign (by Lemon Thistle)
- Wooden Advent Calendar with Cricut (by Everyday Party Magazine)
- Plaid Christmas Coasters with Infusible Ink (by Crafty Lumberjacks)
- Engraved Christmas Ornaments (by Dream a Little Bigger)
- Personalized Christmas Gift: Baking Set (by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff)
- DIY Advent Calendar (by Kaleidoscope Living)
So many amazing things to personalize, so little time! What will you personalize for Christmas first? Do you love to receive personalized gifts too? I’d love to hear about your favorite personalized gift in the comments below.